GTSC Traffic Safety Events Calendar
We will gladly consider posting your traffic safety-related event (conference, exhibit, media event, local traffic safety campaign, etc.) on our Calendar of Events. If the event is not open to the general public, please let us know.
Before you submit a request, please take note of the following:
- You may submit your request by e-mail or by phone, fax or mail.
- You must include the following information about your event:
- The name or title of the event,
- The date(s), time(s) and location(s) for the event,
- A brief description of the event, including whether or not there is a registration fee.
- Sponsor information (Who is sponsoring or conducting this event? Is the event part of a statewide or national campaign, e.g. "National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month"?)
- Contact information (Who can people contact for more information, and how can that person be reached?)
- You must include the following information about yourself (in case we need to contact you):
- Your full name and the name of your organization
- Your e-mail address (or your mailing address)
- Your phone and/or fax number
- Please submit your request at least 1 to 2 months before your event is scheduled to begin.
We will do our best to accommodate all appropriate requests, regardless of when they are received, but the more lead time you give us, the better are the chances that we can post your event in a timely manner.
The NYS Governor's Traffic Safety Committee reserves the right to decline any request that is incomplete or that it deems to be inappropriate for the Traffic Safety Calendar of Events.