If you have never had a grant with the GTSC: All grant applicants must use the eGrants system to apply for and manage grants. To use eGrants, the agency and two users, a Project Director and Fiscal Agent, must be registered in the system. To register, go to the eGrants Login page and click on the link for New User, add your information and click save. After both have entered the information, you must contact the GTSC by phone to ask to have the agency and users approved. Approval is not automatic.
See FAQs on the GTSC highway safety grant programs and the eGrants system.
- Highway Safety Program Guide - Adobe Acrobat® Reader required
- GTSC eGrants Applicant Manual - Adobe Acrobat® Reader required
- Grant Announcement - Adobe Acrobat® Reader required
- Having trouble adding a fiscal agent to your proposal? See the instructions.
- Proof of Workers' Compensation and Disability Insurance required.
- DUNS Number Required.
- All nonprofits must be enrolled with NYS Attorney General's Charity Registration Bureau before submitting application.
- Enrollment in the state's electronic payment system.
- GTSC will request non-profits who have not yet enrolled in eGrants complete and submit a NEW YORK STATE OFFICE OF THE STATE COMPTROLLER SUBSTITUTE FORM W-9: REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER & CERTIFICATION.
- Your agency must have a New York State Vendor ID for GTSC Grant Payments.
- Not-for-profit agencies must be enrolled in the NYS Grants Gateway and be in pre-qualified status before they apply for a GTSC grant.